Wednesday 16 November 2011

Event Information

After the briefing I decided to gain a general feel for the event and try to accumulate as much information about it as a could, below is a summary of the main information, most which we had been given in the brief. 


I looked at various websites to get an all round feel for the event as to gather as many different perspectives and information as possible to make sure I understood completely. Below are some of the websites I looked at and picked out important information from:




Main points I gathered:
-Approx 650 performances
-Want a variety of different acts from different cultures
-3 Sections to event
-Different venues throughout Sheffield
-Many different ages, abilities of acts
-Focus on history of Sheffield
-Twilight includes a narrative


No comments:

Post a Comment