Tuesday 29 November 2011

London Trip Overview

Overall, I really enjoyed my 3 days in London and really felt it was an eye opener into how the industry works. In the 2 agencies I went to I loved the atmosphere and professionalism but also the casual working atmosphere. It gave me a valuable insight into what the agencies are like and the sort of accounts they are involved in. The experience made me realise how much I do want to work in London and how much more cosmopolitan and multicultural it is compared to Sheffield or Lincoln. The visit has made me motivated to work harder and make sure I have a good Book ready to present to agencies, as well as consider what partner I would like to work with long term and who I think I could go into the industry with successfully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment