Tuesday 29 November 2011

London Trip - Inferno



First impressions: WOW, the agencies interior was gorgeous, professional and had a friendly atmosphere, the TV was nicely framed in a photo frame style and everyone seemed busy working but happy to help. We all went into a conference/meeting room and the talk began..
Our talk was given by a man called Paul Mann, who is originally from Newcastle who now works for the agency. He was really friendly and gave some great advice, showing us different recent campaigns that Inferno had been part of, including a huge Nokia account:
 He then went to tell us about his role in the company which mainly consisted of keeping the website and other frontal pieces up to date, accurate and interesting, here is there website:
The most important thing thats affecting me right now is probably this below. The Young Creative Council, its a great way for me to see whats going on, get new ideas and can aid me in getting contacts in the UK and abroad for placements as well as finding someone to be in a team with if I end up on my own trying to start my career. Below is their website:

No comments:

Post a Comment