Thursday 24 November 2011

Supportive Research - Music Festival Campaigns

When beginning this brief one image instantly stuck in my mind and this was the Creamfields 2007 advertising campaign, it was one that I had seen and instantly loved:



What I love about these posters is the freshness, fun and celebration that comes along with the images, they instantly make me feel empowered and overwhelmed. In my initial ideas I played around with the ideas of characters jumping into the air in celebration etc but didn't feel it was right for my campaign as it looked too generic and 'cheesy'. However, in our campaign I would really like to create the same feel that this Creamfields campaign gives to me the idea of:
Freshness
Fun
Coming together
Celebration
Music/Dance

Although this festival is very different to Alight, it still focusses on music, dance and people joining together to celebrate the performances and to enjoy themselves, although the target audience is considerably different. The fact that alight is held in March rather than the Summer like Creamfields could encourage the themes of spring, fresh, youth, new starts etc?

No comments:

Post a Comment